Black dotted nylon nitrile work glove mis. 8/m
Black thickened nylon and spandex glove coated in nitrile foam with nitrile dots. Perfect for heavy jobs but at the same time requiring great precision and adherence. The layer of nitrile foam allows excellent breathability and sensitivity and improves its ability to resist abrasion. The nitrile dots give it better grip on objects. Thanks to the fully ventilated back it has great breathability.
Glove with seamless gray Nylon and spandex support, FOAM nitrile coating, non-slip pvc dots, size 8-9-10-11.
A work glove with pimples for light handling in wet environments:
- Seamless Construction: knitted in one piece for greater comfort (no hot spots or roughness) and improved dexterity, especially when handling thin objects
- Material: polyester and elastane fibers. The polyester fiber is hard and particularly resistant to abrasion. It is also resistant to mold and mildew. It absorbs very little water. Blended with elastane, the material fits snugly to the contours of the hand for excellent fingering and comfort.
- Protective Coating: Nitrile foam coating and nitrile pimples on the palm for good grip in wet and greasy environments as it traps excess fluids from the surface. The lining is designed to be more porous, providing both better grip and allowing air to circulate more easily and moisture to evaporate more easily. Nitrile is oleophobic, so it provides good protection against oil and grease. The back is unlined for good hand ventilation
- 15 gauge: a 15 gauge glove means the glove is thin. It will therefore offer better dexterity
- Elastic knit wrist for optimal fit on the hand
- Sold by 01 pair of professional gloves
EN 420 - Protective gloves - General requirements
EN 388 - Protective glove against mechanical risks
- Abrasion resistance: level 4/4
- Cut resistance: level 1/5
- Tear resistance: level 3/4
- Puncture resistance: level 1/4
- Cut resistance ISO EN 13997: level X/F
This picot glove offers a good grip. It is suitable for fine work in a wet environment, requiring good dexterity and protection against oil and grease. It can be used in the automotive sector, precision mechanics, industrial maintenance, mechanical parts repair...
* These examples of use are given for information only. It is up to the end user to check whether the glove is suitable for the intended use. Read the instructions before use.
8 - 9 - 10 - 11
Grey, black lining