CO2 portable fire extinguisher EN3-7 of 2 Kg
The first tool to fight a fire!
When a fire breaks out, the fire extinguisher is the first solution to fight the fire and limit its spread.
The extinguishing agent used is carbon dioxide (CO2).
Suitable for Class B fires and electrical appliances.
UFO recommends the purchase of a 2 kg CO2 fire extinguisher.
CO2 extinguishers for type B fires and electrical equipment
2 kg Co2 fire extinguisher, operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C, built in accordance with UNI EN 3-7:2008 (DM 7.1.2005), approved by European Marine Directive MED 2014/90/EU , SOLAS (Safety of life at sea) '74 (2000), certified according to the pressure equipment directive PED 2014/68/EU.
- Available with wall support.
- CO2 extinguishers for class B fires (liquid or liquefied solid fires) and electrical equipment fires.
- Made of steel with a polyester resin coating.
- Valve body in nickel-plated brass with a rupture disc which acts as a safety device, allowing rapid and complete discharge in the event of excess pressure.
- The cone is made of polyamide and allows perfect diffusion of carbon dioxide, thus ensuring rapid cooling and extinguishing of the fire.
- The valve is made of a single piece of cast brass.
- The large diameter safety pin allows for an easy grip, even with safety gloves.
- Steel spring.
- The steel wall bracket ensures easy access to the fire extinguisher when needed.
- External parts protected against corrosion.
- The choice of fire extinguisher is determined according to the EN3 standard by
- the type of potential fires to be covered,
- the premises and the activity carried out in the area to be protected,
- the regulations.
- All fire extinguishers are voluntarily certified with Product Quality control guaranteed by Bureau Veritas Italia.
- It does not conduct electricity and can be used in the presence of live equipment up to 1000 V, at a distance of 1 m.
- Casing: In AA6061 aluminum alloy, external epoxy-polyester powder coating, Ral 3000 red colour.
- Extinguishing Agent: Carbon Dioxide 99.99%.
- Valve: CPF M. 25x2, brass body, Ral 3000 red painted levers.
- Use: Class B fires (flammable liquids).
- Dimensions with box: 14 X 14 X 57 cm
- Dimensions of the fire extinguisher only: 11.7 cm in diameter, 50.5 cm in height
- The gross weight of the fire extinguisher when new is 5.1 kg
- Fire Class: 34 B
- Extinguishing agent: Co2 99.99%
- Operating temperature: -20°C +60°C