Grinding disc Diameter 115x6x22 / 230x6x22
Precise and efficient cutting, fast and burr-free with minimal material loss, make your cutting project more accurate and efficient. It can also be used to file off weld burrs.
Great Performance: Perfectly compatible with all angle grinders, operation up to 13,300rpm and 80m/s. VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Heavy duty sanding discs are perfect for correcting burrs, filing imperfect angles and for cutting stainless steel, pipes, iron, copper and all other ferrous metals.
Precise and efficient cutting, fast and burr-free with minimal material loss, make your cutting project more accurate and efficient.
High performance: perfectly compatible with all angle grinders, operating up to 13,300 rpm and 80m/s.
Versatile Applications: Heavy duty sanding discs are perfect for marking stainless steel, pipes, iron, oars and all other ferrous metals.
- Fine angle grinder discs, designed to help you master the most demanding jobs and materials
- Increased speed and durability - longer lasting and faster cutting discs with zirconia abrasive grains on a fine wheel
- More precision, less waste - a disc thickness of less than 2mm is essential when you need to achieve precise results while preserving the material
- Specially designed for cutting stainless steel - less than 0.1% iron, sulfur or chlorine to minimize burrs or discoloration and resist overheating
- Increased grinder safety - these stainless steel cutting discs meet the EN 12413 abrasive tool safety standard
- Recommended for cutting stainless steel because the high cutting speed creates less heat
- Cutting stainless steel, including sheet metal, tubes, spacer rails and angle sections
- Cutting metal including reinforcing bars, spacer rails, angle sections, pipes and sheet metal