Why do you need safety shoes?
The purpose of safety shoes is to create comfortable conditions for work and to ensure the safety of personnel. It is a protective gear for those who spend a lot of time on their feet or work in conditions of high trauma and low temperatures.Safety footwear classification
Work footwear is represented by shoes and boots. In the model range of the manufacturers there are summer, winter and demi-season models for both men and women. They are designed taking into account the anatomical features of the foot.
The equipment is made of leather or rubber. Rubber work shoes protect against chemical, biological factors and electric shocks. They are waterproof, but in terms of durability they are inferior to products made of other materials.
An alternative are composite work boots and shoes, which outperform rubber. They are safe and adapt to any climatic condition.
Safety shoes are resistant and do not need to be replaced every season; they protect against the effects of chemicals, water, low temperatures, as well as mechanical damage. Thanks to the micropores inside the shoe, a comfortable microclimate is maintained.
Leather work boots are no less popular. They last a long time, and thanks to the metal inserts on the tips, they perfectly protect against mechanical damage.
Types of footwear for each season:
- Summer: light and comfortable models even at high temperatures.
- Winter - protective gear for harsh weather conditions. It is comfortable even at a temperature of 60°C. Safety shoes keep you warm and protect your feet from hypothermia.
- Demi-season: waterproof models suitable for moderate temperatures.
- Protection against punctures, cuts, shocks, vibrations and other mechanical damage.
- Reduced risk of falls with non-slip soles.
- Reduction of static loads.
- Creating comfortable working conditions at high and low temperatures.
- Protection against exposure to chemicals.
The requirements for safety shoes depend on the operating conditions, features of the work, the season of operation.
Typical features of quality models:
- Much strenght.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Embossed tread pattern that facilitates movement on slippery and uneven surfaces.
It's not easy to choose good work shoes with great features. For UFO, respect for the environment and user comfort are very important. Models that meet all these requirements will certainly ensure high productivity.